Software Delivery / Programme Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Contact: Tim Wearing at 07792 824272 or apply directly using the form
quoting Job Reference No. 2604
Our client is a fast-moving tech business based in Manchester city centre. Due to exponential growth, the company is seeking a strong Delivery Manager who possesses exceptional project planning skills.
Reporting directly to the IT Director you will be the ‘go-to’ person for all management tasks on a number of key projects, with a focus on planning and scoping new projects to be delivered into the current development teams.
You will be pragmatic, forward-thinking and a driver, capable of working quickly and not fazed by a ‘super’ fast-paced business (Agile) which works to aggressive deadlines. You need to strike the balance between ‘over-engineering’ and throwing things together at the last minute!
- Oversee and report on all key strategic projects and programmes
- Scope out new initiatives by liaising with Business Stakeholders
- Work closely with Business Stakeholders to ensure priorities are understood and expectations are set
- Maintain the high-level product roadmap across the portfolio
- Collaborate with Solution Architects to ensure the roadmap is understood and meets the business goals
- Liaise with Business Analysts to ensure the programme priorities are identified and reflected in product planning, and high-level dependencies are managed
- High-level planning based on sprint team velocity
- Oversee and track workstream progress
- ‘Top-notch’ communication, presentation, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning skills
- Outstanding application of Agile methods
- Adaptive to change and a fast-paced environment
- Managing requirement conflicts
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong documentation experience
- Higher level scoping, with experience managing the objectives across the current Business Analysts and Development team
Essential experience will include:
- 5 years solid proven track record of leading and delivering IT (primarily software) projects as a Project / Programme Manager
- Solid SDLC experience
- Strong ‘hands-on’ experience with requirements gathering
- Experience working in an Agile environment / championing Agile methodology
- Competitive salary
- On-site Gym
- Flexible working
- Health and well-being time
This role offers a unique opportunity for progression within one of Manchester’s most exciting and rapidly expanding businesses. Are you interested to know more? Give Tim Wearing a call on 07792 824272 or hit “Apply” to get in touch.