Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 per annum
Contact: Tim Wearing at 07792 824272 or apply directly using the form
quoting Job Reference No. 2617
We’re collaborating with a Manchester-based tech business whose bright and vibrant team are looking for your QA skills. The pace is quick, and the environment is buzzing, so they need strong and capable Testers who don’t shy away from a challenge.
They look for individuals who are proactive, solutions-focussed and excellent communicators, with a genuine desire to grow and develop.
Technical skills and experience
They are looking for an individual with:
- At least 12 months testing experience, manual or automation
- Specific web experience (multi-platform and e-commerce are most relevant to their environment)
- Working knowledge of design and implementation of test cases
- Experience of working in a fast paced / agile environment
Day to day duties and responsibilities:
- Design and execution of test scripts, working alongside your team
- Analysing specifications and user stories to produce test cases
- Liaison between stakeholders, project managers and technical teams
- Regression testing
- Producing high quality solutions across web and systems, collaborating with other QA’s, developers and teams within the business
- Ability to work autonomously and creating test scripts where necessary
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, plus a 10% bonus scheme, plus:
- Onsite parking
- Subsidised gym and lunch
- Dedicated funding for training and development
- Flexible working hours
- 3 / 6 / 12 monthly development plan reviews
- Amazing environment to work in!
If you would like an initial confidential conversation, please contact Tim Wearing in the first instance.