Salary: £65,000 + benefits + bonus + flex time
Contact: Ben Greensmith at 01618261120 or apply directly using the form
quoting Job Reference No. 2374
With this Programme Manager role, you will have autonomy and the opportunity to define this new position as you choose. You will be supporting the company’s growth through the delivery of complex projects across their increased product range. There will be a mixture of new and existing client projects to manage from end to end.
This Programme Manager role holds a genuine level of gravitas in the organisation and will grow in responsibility as the company flourishes. In the next 6 to 12 months, you will develop and grow out a PMO function with additional members on the team.
This multi £m turnover business is innovative, leading-edge and has a strong pipeline of future projects. With a clear vision for growth and scaling, this business keeps its family values at the heart of everything they do.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Oversee and manage all internal and external projects
- Project tracking and reporting to Senior Management
- Deputising for the Head of Service – No2 in the department
- Supporting and nurturing leadership in the department and business as a whole
- Grow out, with a ‘light touch’ the PMO function, initial management of 2 PM’s
- Budget and forecasting project profitability
Key experience required:
- At least 3 years project/programme management, delivering projects with budgets from £5,000 to £200,000
- You will be a true leader of people that can engage with teams at all levels:
- Building accountability across teams
- Lead and inspire
- Bring spark and energy
- Gravitas and influence
- Empathy and rapport
- Experience of software delivery will be highly advantageous
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communication skills, particularly between internal teams
- Ability to influence and drive realistic timescales for large-scale system implementations
- Liaise effectively with cross-function stakeholders, both internally and externally
This is not a role for the faint-hearted, your strength of character will carry you through.
Work in one of the most modern and cool building in South Manchester
- Flexible working hours with work-life balance initiatives
- Paid time for charity work
- Income protection
- Private medical