Electrical bias Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £37,000 per annum
Contact: Danny Walsh at 01618261120 or apply directly using the form
quoting Job Reference No. 2556
Due to huge increase in orders and site expansion, one of the largest and fastest-growing food organisations in Europe are seeking two skilled and experienced electrical bias multi-skilled maintenance engineers to complete their already successful technical support team.
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer Position Summary:
- Reporting to the engineering supervisor, the multi-skilled maintenance engineer will carry out the daily maintenance tasks in a timely, safe and effective manner.
- To ensure all daily planned and routine work is completed to a quality standard.
- Ensure that all breakdowns are attended to and rectified in a timely, safe manner, causing minimum downtime of machinery in line with departmental KPI’s.
- Work with the Engineering Supervisor to promote Continuous Improvement and change through new and existing initiatives, as well as recommend change to effectively benefit the business.
- Work with contractors when they attend site when necessary.
- Assist with implementation of new engineering equipment with the third party supplier.
- Help with the creation of effective planned preventative maintenance programme.
- Help the Assistant Team Leader to manage any project workload as required.
- Prioritise and allocate personal workload for reactive, proactive and planned maintenance.
What we need you to have:
- Completed a recognised apprenticeship in Engineering.
- Experience in conducting both mechanical and electrical maintenance in both planned and reactive maintenance capacities.
- Experience of working in an industrial environment. Due to the potential learning curve, commercial/ facilities personnel cannot be considered for this particular position.
- PLC Fault finding skills
Are you interested in joining one of the fastest-growing companies in the EU as a Multi-Skilled maintenance engineer? Do you want to share in constant growth and success? If so and you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience, then please apply with your CV.
If this role isn’t of interest, but you know of someone who could be, Chroma Recruitment operates a referral scheme.