Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Contact: Tim Wearing at 07792 824272 or apply directly using the form
quoting Job Reference No. 2581
Want to work for a forward-thinking brand that continuously invests into the latest technologies?
We are thrilled to be working alongside one of Manchester’s most exciting businesses, helping them expand their bright and talented team. With projects continuing to grow, they are now in need of a well-rounded Business Analyst to push development to the next level.
What will you be doing?
- Getting involved with the creation and definition of greenfield projects, ensuring the scope and requirements are fully understood before approval is given.
- Working alongside IT and Development teams to create solutions which are cost and time effective, and aligned with IT and Business strategy.
- Continuously gathering requirements throughout the design and development of solutions, and returning feedback to the wider organisation, modifying timescales where necessary.
- Taking responsibility for managing and refining the product backlog.
- Maintaining traceability and consistency throughout the project lifecycle.
- Actively contributing to the continual development of analysis approaches, methods and standards.
- Ensuring all deliverables match established plans and quality standards.
What are the essentials?
- Top-notch communication, presentation and inter-personal skills.
- Experience of data, functional and business process modelling.
- Experience working in an agile Scrum environment.
- Good working knowledge of SDLC.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a Business Analyst within an IT Department.
- Experience of managing projects / any product ownership skills, would be an advantage.
What are the perks?
In return you will receive a competitive salary, 10% bonus, plus you’ll also benefit from:
- Onsite parking.
- Subsidised gym.
- Subsidised lunch.
- Dedicated funding for training and development.
- Flexible working hours.
- 3 / 6 / 12 monthly development plan reviews.
- Training and certification beneficial to the company and the individual.
- Amazing working environment!
Could this be the opportunity you’ve been looking for? Are you interested to know more?
Apply here or give us a call on 07792 824272 to get in touch.