Agile Project Manager
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000 per annum
Contact: Tim Wearing at 07792 824272 or apply directly using the form
quoting Job Reference No. 2605
Our client is a fast-moving tech business based in the UK. Due to exponential growth, the company is seeking a strong Project Manager who possesses exceptional project planning skills.
Reporting directly to the IT Director you will be the ‘go-to’ person for a number of key strategic projects, with a focus on planning and scoping new projects to be delivered into the current development teams. There will be a number of critical operational business systems implementations which require ‘bespoking’. These will sit primarily within the Supply Chain, Logistics and Distribution functions.
You will be pragmatic, forward-thinking and a driver, capable of working quickly and not fazed by a ‘super’ fast-paced business (Agile) which works to aggressive deadlines. You need to strike the balance between ‘over-engineering’ and throwing things together at the last minute!
- Project lead and delivery of 3 / 4 projects
- Scope out new initiatives by liaising with business stakeholders cross-group
- Liaise and manage 3rd party suppliers
- Advocate and drive Agile delivery
- Work closely with all Stakeholders to ensure priorities are understood and expectations are set
- Collaborate with Solution Architects to ensure the roadmap is understood and meets the business goals
- Liaise with technical teams to ensure the programme priorities are identified and reflected in system delivery, and high-level dependencies are managed whilst managing critical risk factors
- Report and track workstream progress, with out being top ‘process’!
- ‘Top-notch’ communication, presentation, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning skills
- Outstanding application of Agile methods
- Adaptive to change and a fast-paced environment
- Great technical systems understanding and knowledge of the SDLC
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong documentation experience – without reporting for reporting sake!
- Detailed project scoping, with experience managing the objectives across various internal and external tech teams.
Essential experience will include:
- At least 5 years solid proven track record of leading and delivering IT systems including software developments projects as a Project / Programme Manager
- Solid SDLC experience
- Strong ‘hands-on’ experience with requirements gathering
- Experience working in an Agile environment / championing Agile methodology
- Competitive salary
- 10% Bonus
- Flexible working
- Health and well-being time
This role offers a unique opportunity for progression within one of the UK’s most exciting and rapidly expanding businesses. Are you interested to know more? Give Tim Wearing a call on 07792 824272 or hit “Apply” to get in touch.