3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer (Networking)
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per year, Benefits Excellent Benefits
Contact: Dan Liban at 01618261120 or apply directly using the form
quoting Job Reference No. 2669
Following on from recent investment, the opportunity is now available for a 3rd Line Engineer to join a well-established, technology solutions provider at their Manchester HQ. Based at their Manchester office with over 70 people on site, the successful engineer will earn up to £45K plus 25 days holidays, a very generous on-call bonus, great training and certification scheme, company pension, flexible working hours, your birthday off and more.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing an escalation point for 1st and 2nd line staff.
- Liaising with clients, account managers and technical staff
- Taking full ownership of incidents and troubleshooting issues in a fast-paced MSP environment
- Consulting on infrastructure problems and providing suitable solutions
- Identifying further project work and business opportunities through analysis of trends
- Collaborating with internal technical teams to resolve issues and deliver fixes
A background in an MSP environment would be beneficial but not essential.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Quick learner
- WAN/LAN/ VLAN/DHCP/DNS/STP
- Cisco, Meraki & HP Switches, Routers, Firewalls, Security
- Veeam & NetApp
- Networking Certifications (CCNA, CCNP, CCDA)
- Cyber Security interest and awareness
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days + Birthday off + Bank Holidays
- Excellent on-call bonus (high flat rate + double-time if called out)
- Regular social events/outings (maybe not so much right now, but soon enough)
If you’re a 3rd Line / Infrastructure engineer looking for the opportunity to further your skills in networking and join a thriving business then please apply with your CV.