Offering up to £55,000 per annum
Flexible working – you can work remotely 3 days per week!
UX Designer / UX Researcher / UX Specialist / User Experience Designer
Chroma Recruiting are working with a dynamic, market-leading global business (20 + websites) who are growing out their technical capability from their City Centre location in Manchester.
There is a deeply ‘people centered’ culture across the company which puts employee engagement, development and welfare at the top of their priority list.
You will have autonomy and freedom to develop this role in to your own.
- You will be joining an Agile Scrum Team
- Using MVT tools
- Working collaboratively with a group of innovated people
- Improve websites to enhance the customer’s journey
- Design and maintain our clients design library
- Design mock ups, wireframes and prototypes
- A/B Testing
- Hybrid UX Design and Research role
- You must UX Research and Design experience
- MVT testing and UI design experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Demonstrable knowledge of UX methodologies and best practices
- Confidence in owning your design choices
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management
Apply now for further information or get in touch directly with Kelly – email@example.com
Job Reference: BH-3172-2
Salary: £40000 - £55000 per annum
Salary From: £40000
Salary To: £55000
Job Industries: Tech & Digital
Job Locations: Manchester
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: UX