Job Reference Number: 3108-1
Recruitment Consultant: Stella Grundy
Salary: up to £35,000
UX is at the centre of a successful e-commerce business and this business is serious about being the best. Are you up for the challenge?
Due to the company’s explosive growth, an opportunity has opened up for a talented UX Analyst to join their creative and dynamic UX team. Based in Central Manchester, they are on the lookout for a forward-thinking individual who can work smart and is not phased by a fast-paced business.
This is the opportunity to be the voice of their loyal customers and to see your ideas develop from initial concept to deployment.
What will you be doing?
- Identifying design and user experience problems
- Measuring and reporting results
- Providing input and insight during workshops and projects
- Engaging with customers directly to establish new opportunities
- Supporting UX team to translate data into requirements
- Delivering wireframes, user stories, user journeys and mock-ups
- Liaising with stakeholders and developers to achieve optimum design and quality
- Keeping up with UX trends and practices, including mobile, tech and social
What experience will they look for?
- Strong data analysis skills i.e. experience using Google Analytics
- AB Testing
- Ability to think analytically and creatively
- Provide actionable insight
- Top presentational skills
- Be passionate about all things UX!
It’s an advantage to have
- A sound understanding of the significance of user-centred design.
- Experience of using Sketch or Axure
- Google Analytics certification
Could this be the opportunity you’ve been looking for? Are you interested to know more?
Apply here or give Stella a call on 07948 486 472
Job Reference: BH-3108-1
Salary: £0 - £30000 per annum
Salary From: £0
Salary To: £30000
Job Industries: Tech & Digital
Job Locations: Manchester
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: UX Analyst