Tech Lead – Node / React / AWS

Job Reference Number: 5232
Recruitment Consultant: Steph Kavanagh
Salary: £55,000 to £70,000

We are currently recruiting for a Technical Lead to join a fast-growing digital agency. They design high performance eCommerce websites for some major brands in the retail sector and have doubled in size in the last 18 months to 140 staff and have further plans to grow. This role is 100% remote based so can work anywhere in world as long you have a Wi-Fi connection!

(You must have the right to work in the UK for this role)

Benefits of the role include 100% remote working, flexible hours, 25 days holiday rising with each year of service, training and development programmes for everyone, private healthcare, pension etc.

This is a varied role and around 70% of your time will be spent coding and the remaining 30% mentoring, discovery and planning and scoping out requirements with clients. Day to day, you’ll oversee the Greenfield development of projects integrating BigCommerce and Shopify for various customers. You will work in a squad made up of an Engineering Manager, Tech Lead, Developers, a QA, Business Analyst, Designer and Project Manager.  They are a very collaborative company and you will be in a position to recommend changes and process improvements.

Essential skills include:

  • JavaScript / TypeScript
  • js (Nest, Koa, Express, Hapi)

Desirable skills:

  • Cloud experience (GCP, AWS, Azure)
  • Dealing with clients / non-technical stakeholders
  • E-Commerce or agency experience
  • 3rd Party API’s

If you are interested in this position, please apply below or get in touch ASAP on 07847 710702 or email your CV to

Job Information

Job Reference: BH-5232
Salary: £55000 - £70000 per annum
Salary From: £55000
Salary To: £70000
Job Industries: Tech & Digital
Job Locations: United Kingdom
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: JavaScript

Apply for this Job

Please enter your full name.

Enter a valid email address.

Add your cover letter for supporting information here.

Upload your CV to accompany your application for this job.

Fields marked with * are required.