Support Analyst – 2nd line – fixed term
Support Analyst – 2nd Line
Manchester – local candidates of preference!
£27,000 to £30,000
6 months fixed term initially
A dynamic, market-leading global business (20+ websites) located in Manchester are growing out their technical capability from their City Centre office.
As the primary support person, you will be at the forefront IT support, delivering excellent customer service to the local teams of up to 80.
There is a deeply ‘people centered’ culture across the company which puts employee engagement, development and welfare at the top of their priority list.
Flexible working hours with the option to work from home – 100% remote at this time, with occasional office visits to deploy laptops.
**from Spring 21 onwards there will ongoing working from home; with a couple of days a week in-office with the team**
This is a role where the Hiring Manager talks extensively about ‘the person’:
- A genuine team player who can work independently
- Highly motivated to learn
- Always asking questions
- Enthusiastic and truly passionate about what they do
- Pragmatic and forward-looking, while able to work at pace
Skills and experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience in 2nd line support
- Solid experience with a customer service approach
- Proactive and positive approach to your work
Day to day:
- Liaise between the Helpdesk and other lines of support
- Getting ‘your hands dirty’ with 1st line when necessary
- Day to day support tickets
- Remote user support – screen shares / telephone
- Laptop builds for deployment
- Office 365 support
- Sharepoint / AD / Windows support / SCCM / AWS advantageous
- Assisting in upgrades to Windows 10
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Great office environment with a pool table and games room, free tea, Nespresso coffee and fresh fruit
- Start-up feel at their newly established Manchester Tech Hub
- Company paid benefits including life assurance, income protection, pension
- Company bonus
- 30 strong e-commerce development team
- Optional benefits including Cycle to Work scheme, wellbeing treatments, restaurant card, activity pass, gym discounts, City Centre discount card etc.
If you are interested in learning more, please call Tim Wearing on 07792 824272 for an initial confidential conversation, or apply directly with your CV.
Job Reference: BH-2788
Salary: £27000 - £30000 per annum
Salary From: £27000
Salary To: £30000
Job Industries: IT
Job Locations: Manchester
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: 2nd Line Support