SQL BI Developer
Job Reference Number: 3199
Recruitment Consultant: Dan Liban
Salary: up to £36,000 – £40,000
SQL BI Developer– SSRS, SSIS, T-SQL, Excel, Tableau, Azure, Agile
Are you looking to join a global industry leader in their growing Business Intelligence team?
This is the opportunity to join a true, global leader in their industry that focus on data and technology to continually drive the business forward. This growing BI team are providing the data and intelligence to support the business, as well as developing bespoke reports and supporting the internal ecosystem.
You will join a group of talented and experienced analysts and developers working closely with all levels of the organisation to deliver analytics and insights using the latest technologies.
You’ll be working with:
- MS Excel
- SQL Server
- ETL pipelines (Via SSIS or Azure data factory)
- Azure services
Any experience with Tableau desktop or Azure would be highly beneficial, but not essential.
Day to day you’ll be:
- Analysing requirements & identifying solutions to ensure data is available in a suitable format
- Contributing to the build and maintenance of the enterprise data warehouse
- Looking to Identify opportunities for further technological developments & improvements for the business
- Assisting with environment management (including software upgrades and system installation)
- Building and maintaining ETL processes to load data from source systems
- Building front end dashboards, reports and applications
- Designing, building and maintaining data models and structures needed for enterprise dashboards
We’d like you to be:
- An excellent communicator that can work with a multitude of internal and external stakeholders
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Eager to learn about the latest updates and new technologies
- Passionate about data and resolving complex issues
- A natural problem solver
- Well organised with a keen eye for detail
- Flexible remote working options (Long term, not just because of COVID)
- 23 days Holiday + Bank Holidays (Buy & Sell options too)
- Critical Illness Cover
- Training programmes
- Pension & more
About the business:
Technology and data are of the highest priority for this growing, global organisation looking to further develop and continually improve the efficiency of their day-to-day business. Investment into the company ensures that they have the resources they need to advance with the latest technologies and remain at the forefront of their industry.
Interviews are being scheduled immediately with a quick process turnaround, so if you’re a SQL BI Developer that is looking for your next move within a growing team, then please apply with your CV.
SQL Developer | BI Developer | Business Intelligence Developer | SQL Database Developer
Job Reference: BH-3199
Salary: £36000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Flexible remote working options, 23 days Holiday + Bank Holidays (Buy & Sell options too), Critical Illness Cover, Training programmes, Great pension & more
Salary From: £36000
Salary To: £40000
Job Industries: Tech & Digital
Job Locations: Warrington
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: SQL BI Developer