Job Reference Number: 4588
Recruitment Consultant: Adam Bennetta
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000
We are currently working with a fast-growing UK business provider of digital transformation and IT managed solutions. We provide a full suite of solutions, comprising on-premises, hybrid and cloud hosting solutions, Azure cloud migration services, Microsoft product development, application support, voice solutions, data management, and hardware sales and maintenance.
You will be joining a business which has grown significantly in the past 2 years, has ambitious expansion plans and continues to invest in its transformation projects and its people.
About the role:
The Software Tester will be working closely with and supporting the development team and the wider business to help ensure quality and compliance across all our customer solutions and internal line of business systems.
Within an agile development team, you will be testing developments against a product backlog in Azure DevOps and ensuring that defects are clearly logged and prioritised, and processes within the development lifecycle are followed. You’ll be testing a wide variety of applications, including Web Applications, SharePoint Solutions, PowerApps and API’s.
- Liaise Technical Business Analyst to understand requirements
- Analyse requirements to identify all relevant tests scenarios and edge cases
- Work with developers to understand the flow of code
- Performing a combination of manual functional, cross browser and device testing
- Creating, maintaining, and running automated tests
- Execute all levels of testing
Skills, knowledge, experience:
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies
- Experience of documenting software/processes
- Experience as a Quality Assurance Tester
- Knowledge of using software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing test plans and cases
- Experience working in an Agile software development team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of test automation and experienced in the use of one or more software testing tools, Selenium, or similar test automation tools (Desirable)
- Understanding of API Testing (Desirable)
- 23 days holiday, increasing with length of service and the option to buy additional leave
- Birthday off
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme, electric vehicle scheme, tech scheme and retail discounts
- State-of-the-art office with free parking
- Free 24-hour on-site gym (Manchester)
- + Many more!
For more information or to apply for the role, please contact Adam: email@example.com
Job Reference: BH-4588
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum
Salary From: £30000
Salary To: £40000
Job Industries: Tech & Digital
Job Locations: Hybrid Working, Manchester
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Software Tester