Service Desk Engineer
Job Reference Number: 3451
Recruitment Consultant: Dan Liban
Salary: £20,000 to £24,000
IT Support Engineer – Active Directory, MS Office, Windows 7-10, Citrix
Due to constant growth, the opportunity is available for a Service Desk Engineer to join one of the world’s leading professional services businesses. The successful candidate will earn £24K, in addition to 25 days holiday, life insurance, medical insurance, a generous pension scheme and more.
You will be joining a busy support function to provide and escalate assistance for the entire business.
You’ll be working with:
- Active Directory
- MS Office
- Windows 7-10
Day to day you’ll be:
- Delivering outstanding customer service through understanding the user’s needs.
- Taking full ownership of incidents and ensuring they are quickly escalated/ prioritised appropriately.
- Collaborating with internal technical teams on changes/modifications
- Answering calls, adhering to Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and KPIs
- Communicating and liaising verbally and in writing with all stakeholders (Internal users, customers, suppliers etc.)
- Pursuing personal development of your skills/ knowledge base to effectively perform the role at a high standard.
Any ITIL experience or similar will be beneficial, but not essential, however, the structured and procedural approach will be paramount.
We’d like you to be:
- Coming from a busy service desk
- A team player with excellent customer services skills and telephone manner
- 25 days (+bank holidays)
- Flexible remote working
- Generous pension contribution
- Private medical insurance
- Retail Discounts/vouchers
- Life Insurance
- Gym Membership
- And more….
About the business:
They are an extremely successful, professional services business with a truly global market presence. With constant reinvestment into the organisation they are continuing to focus on the enhancement of their services through their digital growth.
IT Support Engineer | 1st Line Engineer | Service Desk Engineer | IT Analyst | Service Desk Analyst | Help Desk Engineer
Job Reference: BH-3451
Salary: £20000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days (+bank holidays), Flexible working, Generous pension contribution, Private medical insurance & more
Salary From: £20000
Salary To: £24000
Job Industries: Tech & Digital
Job Locations: Manchester
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: IT SUPPORT