Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Job Reference Number: 4543
Recruitment Consultant: Dan Liban
Salary: £70,000 to £85,000
Senior Site Reliability Engineer – AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform, CI/CD, Docker
Are you looking to join a truly established and recognised industry leader in their space?
This is a brilliant opportunity is for an experienced SRE to accelerate the cloud infrastructure journey for this global powerhouse. With a substantial investment of resource and time into this project we are looking for an experienced individual that can really help drive the design, maintenance, development and deployment.
You’ll be working with:
- AWS (Route53, API Gateway, Redshift, EKS, CloudWatch, DynamoDB, Elasticache etc.)
- CI/CD pipelines
- GitHub Actions
- Monitoring tools (Nagios, Datadog etc.)
Day to day you’ll be:
- Driving continuous improvement of the build and deployment process
- Designing a secure and scalable infrastructure using AWS
- Navigating the design and maintenance for a one click deployment pipeline using Terraform on K8s
- Developing applications and tools to support product teams with the provision, configuration and deployment of infrastructure and services
- Actively encouraged to innovate and make continual improvements both personally and professionally.
- Supporting the production platforms, infrastructure and application teams
- Setting up monitoring for critical infrastructure and applications
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Excellent pension contribution
- Flexible remote working options (Occasional office visit)
- Discretionary bonus
- Private medical
- Income protection
- Internal training programmes, account subscriptions & more
About the business:
They’re a well-established organisation with a global workforce of innovators and problem solvers working together to advance and transform the ways technology can be used. They continue to focus on the further development of not only the business but the people within it and will actively encourage and empower you to learn more and progress.
If you’re a SRE or a Cloud Engineer that is looking for your next move within an organisation with huge plans for their cloud infrastructure, then please apply with your CV.
SRE | Site Reliability Engineer | Lead DevOps Engineer | Cloud Infrastructure | Platform Engineer
Job Reference: BH-4543
Salary: £70000 - £85000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits
Salary From: £70000
Salary To: £85000
Job Industries: Tech & Digital
Job Locations: Manchester
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: DevOps