Senior Recruitment Consultant
Job Reference Number: 3062
Recruitment Consultant: John Mackey
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
Recruitment consultant | Manchester City Centre
Who are we?
Here at Chroma, we take a grown-up, consultative, no-nonsense approach to business, developing strong relationships with our clients and candidates. Based in the heart of Manchester City Centre, we are now looking for ambitious and self-motivated Recruitment Consultants to join our growing business.
Our IT team is currently looking for experienced Recruitment Consultants who are self-motivated, driven to succeed and love what they do.
You will be working alongside a Sales Leader in your Division, receiving ongoing training and mentoring, and regular reviews to ensure you’re on track to hit your goals.
Chroma is a close-knit team with a focus on training and development, and high quality in everything we do. We are committed to offering equal opportunities for everyone, with a structured career development programme to give consultants at all levels the best chance for success.
Our company values are respect, humility, teamwork and commitment, and we are now looking to grow our team with like-minded individuals.
What can we offer you?
- A role where you can create your own opportunities and grow your own market, with no KPIs.
- Uncapped commission and additional incentives are attached to your success.
- Hours that allow you a work-life balance: an hour for lunch and a 4 pm finish on Friday.
- You’ll get your birthday off, and a break over Christmas.
- The latest cloud recruitment and candidate sourcing technology.
- A structured training and career development programme, including group and individual training and a library of training materials.
What’s the job?
- Search and identify top candidates within your chosen industry
- Network within your market, identifying and reaching out to clients to assess their needs and requirements
- Meet, coach and develop professional relationships with candidates and clients
- Match candidates with clients or vacancies, managing the full process of interviews and offers
- Listen | Understand | Deliver to provide top-class service to candidates and clients
Who are we looking for?
A Recruitment Consultant with 12 months or more experience of 360 recruitment. Knowledge of the IT industry would be beneficial, however is not essential provided you have the drive to upskill in a new area.
To succeed at Chroma, you will need to be:
- Self-motivated, determined and tenacious
- Not afraid to speak to new people and able to quickly build rapport
- A smart problem solver who thinks outside the box
- Willing and able to learn and bring new ideas
- Able to follow a structure and process while being innovative and creative
- Tech savvy and social media aware
Interested to hear more? Get in touch with John Mackey on email@example.com for an informal chat (no strings attached!).
Job Reference: BH-3062
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Salary From: £30000
Salary To: £35000
Job Industries: Tech & Digital
Job Locations: Greater Manchester
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: IT