Senior Project Manager – Telecoms
Senior Project Manager
Greater Manchester, local candidate will be given of preference.
Chroma Recruitment are working with a fast-growing telecoms business based in Manchester who are looking for a Senior Project Manager with significant exposure to the Telecoms/Comms sector, to lead a number of Customer Facing projects from Pre-sales through to transition, making sure the projects deliver to all milestones/KPIs with excellent levels of Customer Satisfaction.
This is one of the fastest growing and leading Cloud/MSP providers in the UK, they have produced consistent levels of growth over the last 5 years (including through the Pandemic) and are multi award winning within their sector. They have a number of high-profile and critical organisation with work with across the country in both the Not-for-profit and Commercial Sectors of the economy. Over the next 5 years they are looking to continue on this growth trajectory and will be investing heavily in the business, their proposition and the people who work for them.
- Customer Satisfaction – the business pride themselves on exceptional customer experience for all their clients.
- Sales Support – Assist the Sales and Pre-sale team with active input into Bids & Tenders, project plans and new business activities
- Project Management – Utilise the companies Project Management Methodology to deliver multiple simultaneous projects and to offer input into continuous improvement of current process and documentation
- Industry skills – Keep abreast of industry expectation of Project Management Skills and Qualification e.g. Prince 2, Agile & APMP
- Project Pipeline – Maintain the Project Pipeline/workload working in Co-junction with the Head of PMO.
- Reporting- Maintain communication and reporting with the business using current Tracking Tools, Salesforce, MS Teams and Project Dashboard
- Significant experience in Project Management
- Demonstrated ability to deliver complex projects to budget
- Experience working with Telephony based Projects is crucial to this role.
- Experience in PM Methodologies, Prince2, Agile & APMP
- Customer focused, proactive, collaborative, can do approach with the ability to influence at all levels
- Good commercial acumen, highly goal orientated/achievement driven with the ability to deliver at pace.
- Good planning and organising skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong problem solver, able to collect and analyse information to make informed decisions and Lessons Learned recommendations
This is a really exciting time to be joining a business that already have a tracked record of consistent growth as they take the next step in their journey, the business is collaborative and inclusive from the MD all the way through the business.
Appy now with Stella email@example.com
Job Reference: BH-2990-1
Salary: £65000 - £75000 per annum, Benefits: Flexible working
Salary From: £65000
Salary To: £75000
Job Industries: Telecommunications
Job Locations: Manchester
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: project manager