Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Job Reference Number: 3029
Recruitment Consultant: Dan Liban
Senior Azure Infrastructure Engineer – MS 365, Azure, VMware, Hyper-V, Windows Server, Exchange, Storage
Are you looking to join a fast-growing and highly successful MSP?
This is a brilliant opportunity is for an experienced cloud infrastructure engineer with previous experience designing and delivering cloud-first IT solutions to new and existing clients.
You’ll be working with:
- Azure & MS 365 (Extensively)
- Enterprise Mobility & Security suite
- Intune MDM & MAM, AAD, AIP, ATP, CASB
- Microsoft Server Stack
- Server, Storage, and Network hardware
- Exchange Server and (or) System Center
- Virtualisation solutions (Hyper-V, VMware) design, implementation, and maintenance
- Backup technologies
Day to day you’ll be:
- Taking client requirements, recommending, planning and implementing the proposed technical solutions.
- Exploring and educating clients around public cloud technology
- Documenting and auditing existing client infrastructures, making recommendations for improvement and ensuring a smooth transition of solutions into service
- Successfully delivering projects in an efficient manner and managing expectations throughout
- Presenting and communicating complex information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Developing and maintaining client relationships whilst building long term partnerships
- Documenting high-level designs and supporting diagrams that can be understood by technical clients
- Maintaining your extensive knowledge of Azure, 365 and cloud solutions
We’d like you to be:
- Coming from a managed services background
- A team player with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Passionate about technology and personal growth
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative.
Any previous experience delivering training to internal and external stakeholders would be desirable
- 23 days holidays + bank holidays + buy & sell options
- Birthday off
- Remote working options
- Life assurance
- Health cover scheme
- Annual bonus & pay reviews
- Internal training programmes & more
About the business:
They’re a well-established, fast-growing MSP with a brilliant reputation spanning across a wide range of industries and clients that offer holistic solutions for all their clients. This has seen them go from strength to strength and continue to reinvest and further expand the business.
If you’re a Senior Infrastructure Engineer that is looking for your next move within a busy, growing MSP that will continue to push you’re your career forward please apply with your CV.
Senior Infrastructure Engineer | Cloud Architect | Solutions Architect | Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Job Reference: BH-3029
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: annual bonus & pay reviews, 23 days holidays + bank holidays + buy & sell options, birthday off, remote working options, life as
Salary From: £50000
Salary To: £55000
Job Industries: Tech & Digital
Job Locations: Manchester
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Infrastructure