Senior CX Service Designer
Job Reference Number: 4617
Recruitment Consultant: Stella Grundy
Salary: £55,000 to £60,000
Senior Customer Experience Designer / Senior Service Designer / Senior CX Designer
We are working with a fast-growing telecoms business based in Manchester who are looking for a Senior CX Service Designer with significant exposure to Data Centers. You will be joining a growing team and play a pivotal role in leading the delivery of projects that improve the Customer Experience for a wide range of clients.
This is one of the fastest growing and leading Cloud/MSP providers in the UK. They have produced consistent levels of growth over the last 5 years (including through the Pandemic) and are multi award winning within their sector. They have several high-profile and critical organisations, with work with across the country in both not-for-profit and Commercial Sectors of the economy. Over the next 5 years they are looking to continue this growth trajectory and will be investing heavily in the business, their proposition and the people who work for them.
- Experience within CX Service Design and/or other related disciplines and industries such as Business Improvement, human centred design, design thinking practises.
- Experience working with contact centre operations, in either an operational or transformational capacity
- Experience of methodologies and common business frameworks such as Agile, Lean Six sigma, Human design thinking.
- Experience of working in or supporting one or more industry sectors (utilities, telco, financial services, retail)
- Understanding of the latest CX, digital & technology trends and innovations
Traits and Behaviours
- Focus on customers – committed to providing the best service to our customers in all that they do
- Working Together – Working co-operatively with colleagues, customers, partners, and suppliers. Gains support from others. Relationship driven and ‘human.’
- Can Do Attitude – Takes personal responsibility for getting things done
- Growth – Proactively seeks ways to improve and grow the business
- Thought leadership skills through upskilling members of the team and leading in team situations
- Strong Stakeholder management skills, using excellent communication skills throughout to engage with senior clients
- Agile, self-starter driven to deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Strategically agile with the ability to both see the bigger picture and focus on the detail
Apply now for further information or get in touch directly with Stella Grundy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: BH-4617
Salary: £60000 per annum
Salary From: £60000
Salary To: £60000
Job Industries: Tech & Digital
Job Locations: Stretford
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: CX Service Designer