Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Job Reference Number: 5290
Recruitment Consultant: Dan Liban
Salary: £50,000 to £55,000
Azure, Microsoft 365, AD, Windows Server, Intune
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join and lead a growing, team of project engineers. Focussing on a cloud first strategy for their clients, you will head up a team of Project Engineers migrating clients IT systems and applications into public, private and hybrid cloud services.
You’ll be working with:
- Microsoft 365
- Active Directory
- Exchange Online
- Windows Server
Day to day you’ll be:
- Responsible for the implementation and delivery of cloud solutions for customers, including Azure server migration, Azure Backup, Azure Virtual Desktop migration and Azure Site Recovery services.
- Successfully delivering migration projects in an efficient, timely manner and managing expectations throughout
- Presenting and communicating complex information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Responsible for the deployment and configuration of 365 solutions, including SharePoint, Teams, MFA, endpoint security and conditional access
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation for projects and installs, including proposals, high-level designs (where needed) for the customer and support for the business
- Maintaining and building on your knowledge of Azure and 365 cloud solutions
- Remote working
- Car Allowance
- 25 days holidays + Bank holidays (+Buy options)
- Birthday off
- Remote working
- Excellent Pension
- Healthcare cash plan
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity leave
- Discounts & savings
- Internal training programmes, access to subscriptions, certifications & more
About the business:
They’re a well-established service provider of over 200 with a brilliant reputation spanning across a wide range of industries and clients that offer holistic solutions for all their clients. This has seen them go from strength to strength and continue to reinvest and further expand the business.
Interviews are being scheduled immediately with a quick process turnaround.
Please apply with your CV for more information and we’ll be in touch to run through the position in detail.
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer | Azure Engineer | Projects Engineer | Lead Cloud Engineer | Senior Cloud Engineer | Infrastructure Engineer
Job Reference: BH-5290
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Remote working, Car allowance, 25 days+BH+Birthday, Certifications & more.
Salary From: £50000
Salary To: £55000
Job Industries: Tech & Digital
Job Locations: Remote work
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Cloud Infrastructure