Senior Automation Tester
Reference Number: 5784
Consultant: Anna Johnston
£65,000 to £70,000 + 10% bonus
Hybrid working – 2 days per week on-site
Automation Tester / Senior Tester / Senior Automation Tester / QA Tester / Senior Automation Engineer
We are currently working with a leading asset management company looking to add a Senior Automation Tester to their Manchester Tech Hub office. The company itself has a global presence and a clear mission to offer clients the best possible solutions and investment outcomes.
It’s an exciting opportunity to join a global market leader with plans to continue growing the department to keep up with the demand for innovative technical solutions for clients.
You will work in one of several development teams using agile methods and the latest .NET technology on business critical systems. You will work closely with the business and be involved in all aspects of the secure systems development life cycle (S-SDLC) across a variety of business areas.
- Assess and recommend QA strategy based on functional and non-functional requirements.
- Implement test automation strategy to reduce manual testing and improve test coverage.
- Write clear and concise tests, recognizing the need to address technical debt.
- Present information concisely to individuals within and outside of the Technology function.
- Participate in the meetings with business stakeholders to understand requirements.
- Evolve as a subject matter expert with product behaviour and domain understanding.
- Contribute to defining and maintaining the agreed quality standards of the product.
- Extensive automated testing experience
- Tooling – Selenium
- Regression testing experience
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience working on business critical software
If you are interested in this position, please apply here, get in touch with Anna on 07948486472 or email your CV to email@example.com .
Job Reference: BH-5784
Salary: £65000 - £70000 per annum
Salary From: £65000
Salary To: £70000
Job Industries: Tech & Digital
Job Locations: Hybrid Working, Manchester
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Automated Testing, QA Testing