Job Reference Number: 4831
Recruitment Consultant: Louis Keane
Salary: £350 to £380 per day
6 months | Outside IR35 | Start December to January
Project Engineer to create process and structure for this ‘proof of concept role’. You will be working as a central project controls expert and shaping the role to add value and increase efficiency.
There are up to 25 projects in the department being worked on concurrently. You will have outstanding communication and be comfortable working with significant number of projects and interdependencies.
This contract requires on site work due to the nature of the work, however there will be occasional remote work.
- At least 10 years solid experience within manufacturing engineering
- 5 years solid experience in project engineering / project support
- 5 years translating client needs into a practical breakdown for design and manufacture
Day to day:
- Working closely with design and assembly teams to understand project progress
- Prioritise and highlight issues with as much of a future view as possible
- Identify critical project blockers / dependencies such as component ordering and export licensing
- Project reporting, gantt charts
- Multi department collaboration
- Resource planning
- Work-flow scheduling
- Introduce project tracking / reporting tools to consolidate
Please apply or contact Louis at 07305 019879 if you would like to hear more about this role, ‘teams’ interviews booked for the next few days!
Job Reference: BH-4831
Salary: £350 - £380 per day, Benefits: Outside IR35
Salary From: £350
Salary To: £380
Job Industries: Engineering
Job Locations: Manchester
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Project Support