Job Reference Number: 3450
Recruitment Consultant: Stella Grundy
Salary: £50,000 to £55,000
Manchester – flexible working 1 to 2 days per week onsite
£50,000 – £55,000 + Excellent Benefits
Product Manager / Product Analyst / Product Specialist
This company develops products that make a difference and ultimately help keep people safe. They take their employees ideas on board and let them run with them. A recent innovation developed by an employee has now been rolled out globally!
They’re actively seeking to hire employees who are sharp, forward-thinking, vigilant, trustworthy and helpful. This helps to ensure that we deliver on their Brand Promise “to make the world a safer place”
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a voice the customers on new or already existing products.
- Highlight product features in a manner clearly understandable to the development team.
- Manage and develop product backlog, as well as user stories backlog for implementation.
- Attend sprint planning and demo meetings to give feedback on sprint achievement, as well as to scrum team.
- Monitor the progress of product development, as well as plan for product release.
- Provide reports to update management and stakeholders on product development operations.
- Analyse customer opinions and feedback to determine features or components that will add good value to a product.
- Bachelor of Science degree (B. S.) in Information Technology or related field;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a technology development team, to include
- 1 years’ experience with modern web technologies (restful and web services, native mobile apps, relational and non-relational database driven applications).
- Demonstrated success in Scrum driven Agile development environment, including user story creation.
If you’d like some more information and to apply for the role please contact Stella via firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: BH-3450
Salary From: £0
Salary To: £0
Job Industries: Tech & Digital
Job Locations: Stockport
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Product Owner