Mechanical Assembly Fitter
Reference Number: 5358
Consultant: Luke Adamson
Salary: £17.50 to £20 per hour
Toolmaker | 6 months | Outside IR35 | Blackburn | 100% On-site | Start asap
Assembly Fitter who will be working as part of the Assembly team to build manufacturing machinery by assembling components to engineering drawings/specifications.
You will have strong experience in tool making and come from a tool making background, where you have manufactured tools and pressed tool parts.
This contract would be 100% on-site due to the nature of the hands-on work.
- 3+ years as a Tool Maker.
- 3+ years working in an OEM environment.
- 3+ years in assembling machinery.
- Minimum Btec/NVQ (or equivalent) level 3 in mechanical assembly
- Strong Communication
Day to day:
- Assembling components
- Completing solo bench assembly work
- Use of Engineering Measuring equipment
- Working as part of a team on machinery
- Recording work into a build book
- Completing drawings from Monday to Thursday
- Measuring Equipment on Fridays
- Option to work 10+ hours overtime on tool making
Please apply or contact Luke Adamson at 07539 142 814 if you would like to hear more about this role, ‘teams’ interviews booked for the next few days!
Job Reference: BH-5358
Salary: £17.50 - £20 per hour, Benefits: Outside IR35
Salary From: £17
Salary To: £20
Job Industries: Manufacturing & Production
Job Locations: Blackburn
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Mechanical Assembly Fitter