Mechanical Assembly Fitter
Job Reference Number: 5060
Recruitment Consultant: Louis Keane
Salary: £15 to £20 per hour
Mechanical Assembly Fitter x3 | 6 months | Outside IR35 | Start asap
Experienced Assembly Fitter who will working as part of the Assembly team to build manufacturing machinery by assembling components to engineering drawings/specifications.
You will have the ability to work and communicate as part of a team on a machine build as well as completing solo assembly work.
This contract would be 100% on-site due to the nature of the hands-on work.
- 3+ years as a Fitter
- 3+ years in mechanical machine build or maintenance
- 3+ years assembling machinery
- Minimum Btec/NVQ (or equivalent) level 3 in mechanical assembly
- Strong Communication
Day to day:
- Assembling components
- Completing solo bench assembly work
- Use of Engineering Measuring equipment
- Working as part of a team on machinery
- Recording work into a build book
- Completing drawings from Monday to Thursday
- Measuring Equipment on Fridays
- Option to work 10+ hours overtime on tool making
Please apply or contact Louis at 07305 019879 if you would like to hear more about this role, ‘teams’ interviews booked for the next few days!
Job Reference: BH-5060
Salary: £15 - £20 per hour
Salary From: £15
Salary To: £20
Job Industries: Engineering
Job Locations: Greater Manchester
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Mechanical Assembly Fitter