Junior Business Analyst x2
Job Reference Number: 3085
Recruitment Consultant: Kelly Quinn
Junior Business Analyst
Manchester City Centre
Offering up to £30,000 per annum
Junior Business Analyst / Business Analyst / Graduate Business Analyst
Chroma recruitment are working with a forward-thinking brand that continuously invests into the latest technologies. We are thrilled to be working alongside one of Manchester’s most exciting businesses, helping them expand their bright and talented team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career as a Business Analyst within a leading retail company!
What will you be doing?
- Getting involved with the creation and definition of greenfield projects, ensuring the scope and requirements are fully understood before approval is given.
- Work in an Agile environment
- Working alongside IT and Development teams to create solutions which are cost and time effective, and aligned with IT and Business strategy.
- Stakeholder management
- Continuously gathering requirements throughout the design and development of solutions, and returning feedback to the wider organisation, modifying timescales where necessary.
- Taking responsibility for managing and refining the product backlog
- Maintaining traceability and consistency throughout the project lifecycle.
- Actively contributing to the continual development of analysis approaches, methods and standards.
- Ensuring all deliverables match established plans and quality standards.
What are the essentials?
- Degree educated (Computer Science, Mathematical, Scientific or Business background preferred) or relevant industry experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to learn and develop as a Business Analyst
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
What are the perks?
- 10% Bonus
- Onsite parking
- Subsidised gym
- Dedicated funding for training and development.
- Flexible working hours
- Amazing working environment
- And more!
Apply now for further information or get in touch directly with firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: BH-3085
Salary: £22000 - £30000 per annum
Salary From: £22000
Salary To: £30000
Job Industries: Tech & Digital
Job Locations: Manchester
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Junior Business Analyst