IT Support Manager
Job Reference Number: 4370
Recruitment Consultant: Dan Liban
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000
IT Support Manager
We require a Technical Support Manager to join a fast-growing technology business with endless opportunities to grow and further your career. With recent success, investment and business acquisitions (…and more planned) this is a great opportunity for a manager to really help guide and develop a growing team.
As this is a new role within the business you will be joining an established team of support engineers providing leadership, improved practices, structure and guidance as well as liaising with and reporting to the senior management team.
Day to day you’ll be:
- Responsible for managing the technical support team of 1st & 2nd Line engineers
- Ensuring all support teams have the correct skills to advise on both future projects and current issues
- Reporting on daily service desk service level agreements (SLAs) and performance
- Ensuring structured leadership across all support teams including regular daily briefings and performance developments
- Organising and coordinating training requirements for the team
- Working closely with our customers to ensure their expectations are met by our support team
- Ensuring the support desk is adequately staffed, with the appropriate level of skills needed to meet the demand
- Managing the support team rota and customer change requests
- Responding to and escalating tickets where required
- Taking ownership of the ticketing environment ensuring correct practices are implemented and monitored
- Responsible for reporting on the service desk across the portfolio and on the performance of the support teams
- Identifying trends in order to provide actionable insights for the management team
- 25 days + bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Income Protection
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Pay
- Electric car scheme
- Wellbeing/ social events
- Training opportunities & more.
About the business:
They are a truly global software supplier that, through technology, enables a range of SMEs and enterprise-level organisations to work smarter.
They’re industry experts dedicated to the constant development and growth of the business, challenging to always be learning and collaborating in order to develop effective solutions that will bring even more success to their clients.
If you’re an IT Support Manager looking for the opportunity to further your career and join a growing business that is currently thriving then please apply with your CV.
Support Manager | IT Manager | Technical Support Manager | Head of Support | Service Desk Manager | Service Delivery Manager | IT Team Lead
Job Reference: BH-4370
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits
Salary From: £40000
Salary To: £50000
Job Industries: Tech & Digital
Job Locations: Hessle
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: IT SUPPORT