IT Support Engineer
Reference Number: 5709
Consultant: Dan Liban
up to £30,000
IT Support Engineer – Windows 10-11, Office 365, AD, Hardware, Intune, ITIL
Due to constant growth, the opportunity is available for an IT Support Engineer to join one of the world’s leading professional services businesses at their Glasgow office.
You will be joining a busy support function to provide and escalate assistance for the entire business.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting all staff with any issues around the business computing platforms and software
- Providing 1st and 2nd Line support both virtual and face to face
- Delivering outstanding customer service through understanding the user’s needs
- Taking full ownership of incidents and ensuring they are quickly evaluated, prioritised and resolved.
- Project work as well as BAU
- Deploying local and remote hardware, software and network infrastructure
- Answering calls, adhering to Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and KPIs
- Communicating and liaising verbally and in writing with all stakeholders (Internal users, customers, suppliers etc.)
- Pursuing personal development of your skills/ knowledge base to effectively perform the role at a high standard.
Any ITIL experience or similar will be beneficial, but not essential.
- 25 days holidays
- Generous pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Income protection
- Season Ticket Loan
- Private Medical
- Training and more.
About the business:
They are an extremely successful, professional services business with a truly global market presence. With constant reinvestment into the organisation they are continuing to focus on the enhancement of their services through their digital growth.
IT Support Engineer | IT Service Desk Analyst | 2nd Line Engineer | Service Desk Engineer | Help Desk Analyst | Help Desk Engineer
Job Reference: BH-5709
Salary: £30000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits
Salary From: £30000
Salary To: £30000
Job Industries: Tech & Digital
Job Locations: Glasgow
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: IT SUPPORT