IT Support Engineer
Job Reference Number: 4406
Recruitment Consultant: Adam Bennetta
Salary: up to £35,000
MS 365, Azure, VMware, Hyper-V, Windows Server, Exchange, Storage
We are looking for an IT Support Engineer to join a busy service desk as an escalation point for the first line team, supporting their clients with anything from cloud, on-prem and hybrid hosting to telephony, hardware, security and app support solutions.
Are you looking to join a fast-growing and highly successful MSP?
About the business:
They’re a well-established, fast-growing MSP with a brilliant reputation spanning across a wide range of industries and clients that offer holistic solutions for all their clients. This has seen them go from strength to strength and continue to reinvest and further expand the business.
If you’re an IT Support Engineer that is looking for your next move within a busy, growing MSP that will continue to push your career forward, please apply with your CV.
You’ll be working with:
- Windows Server (2008 and onwards)
- Office/Microsoft 365 (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams , OneDrive)
- Microsoft Azure Services (Azure AD, Storage, Backups, VM & SQL)
- VoIP solutions
- Networking & Firewalls
- Hyper-V / VMware
- Storage technologies
Day to day you’ll be:
- Providing 2nd line support via email and telephone to a wide range of clients
- Taking full ownership of incidents and ensuring they are quickly escalated / prioritised appropriately in a fast-paced environment.
- Adapting and delivering to changing timescales, SLA’s and priorities
- Being an escalation and mentoring point for 1st line engineers
- Communicating and liaising verbally and in writing with all stakeholders (internal users, customers, suppliers etc.)
We’d like you to be:
- Coming from a managed services background
- A team player with excellent customer services skills and telephone manner
- Passionate about technology and personal growth
- Comfortable under pressure
Any MS or cloud certifications would be highly desirable.
- 23 days holidays + bank holidays + buy & sell options
- Birthday off
- Health cover scheme
- Annual bonus & pay reviews
- Internal training programmes & more
For more information, or to apply for this role, please contact Adam Bennetta at: email@example.com
Job Reference: BH-4406
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Salary From: £30000
Salary To: £35000
Job Industries: Tech & Digital
Job Locations: Hybrid Working, Manchester
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Technical Support