IT Service Desk Analyst
Job Reference Number: 3886-2
Recruitment Consultant: Adam Bennetta
Salary: £25,000 to £29,000
Windows 7-10, MS Office, AD, Exchange, ITIL, RDS
Due to constant growth, the opportunity is available for an experienced Service Desk Analyst or IT Support Engineer to join one of the world’s leading professional services businesses on a hybrid working basis at their Leeds office.
You will be joining a busy support function to provide and escalate assistance for the entire business.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing 1st & 2nd Line support
- Delivering outstanding customer service through understanding the user’s needs
- Taking full ownership of incidents and ensuring they are quickly escalated/ prioritised appropriately.
- Collaborating with internal technical teams on changes/modifications
- Creating and reviewing end-user documentation to ensure accuracy and consistency within the business.
- Answering calls, adhering to Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and KPIs
- Sharing knowledge and experience with the team
- Communicating and liaising verbally and in writing with all stakeholders (Internal users, customers, suppliers etc.)
- Pursuing personal development of your skills/ knowledge base to effectively perform the role at a high standard.
Any ITIL experience or similar will be beneficial, but not essential.
- 25 days holidays
- Hybrid working
- Generous pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- Income protection
- Retail Discounts/vouchers
- Cycle2 work
- Training and more.
About the business:
They are an extremely successful, professional services business with a truly global market presence. With constant reinvestment into the organisation they are continuing to focus on the enhancement of their services through their digital growth.
IT Service Desk Analyst | IT Support Engineer | 1st Line Engineer | Service Desk Engineer |Help Desk Analyst | Help Desk Engineer
If you’d like to hear more about this job or would like to apply, please contact Adam at email@example.com
Job Reference: BH-3886-2
Salary: £25000 - £29000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits
Salary From: £25000
Salary To: £29000
Job Industries: Tech & Digital
Job Locations: Leeds
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: IT SUPPORT