Infrastructure Engineer – Team Lead
Job Reference Number: 4817
Recruitment Consultant: Adam Bennetta
Salary: £40,000 to £55,000
Manchester or Leeds – Hybrid working
You’ll be working with:
- Virtualisation solutions (Hyper-V, VMware) design, implementation, and maintenance
- Office 365
- Active Directory
- Windows Server 2012+
- Routers/ Switches/ Firewalls/ Configuration
Day to day you’ll be:
- Delivering cloud and on-prem infrastructure refresh projects.
- Managing and mentoring a team of engineers to deliver high quality projects.
- Technical escalation point and facilitator for their team, accountable for the quality and continuous improvement of the team’s output.
- Involvement with the progression plans and career satisfaction of their team members.
- Dealing with stakeholders at all levels.
We’d like you to be:
- Strong Windows Server experience with the installation and migration of the following services: Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, File and Print Services
- Strong experience with installing, configuring, and migrating a virtualisation solution (Hyper-V or VMware).
- High-level understanding of Routers/Firewalls, in particular Firewall and NAT rules.
- Experience in Networking and switching configuration (including but not limited to: Layer 2 and Layer 3 switches, Wireless Access Points, VLAN’s, Static routes).
- SAN/NAS implementation (iSCSI or FC).
- Experience with Backup and Disaster Recovery solutions.
- 23 days holidays + bank holidays + buy & sell options
- Birthday off
- Life assurance
- Health cover scheme
- Annual bonus & pay reviews
- Internal training programmers, certifications & more
About the business:
They’re a well-established, fast-growing MSP with a brilliant reputation spanning across a wide range of industries and clients that offer holistic solutions for all their clients. This has seen them go from strength to strength and continue to reinvest and further expand the business.
If you’re an Infrastructure Engineer that is looking for your next move within a busy, growing MSP that will continue to push you’re your career forward please apply with your CV.
Infrastructure Engineer | Project Engineer | 3rd Line Engineer | Windows Engineer | Technical Consultant | Systems Engineer
Job Reference: BH-4817
Salary: £40000 - £55000 per annum
Salary From: £40000
Salary To: £55000
Job Industries: Tech & Digital
Job Locations: Hybrid Working, Manchester
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Infrastructure Engineer