Front End Web Developer
Job Reference No. 2725
Role: Front End Developer
Location: Liverpool/fully remote (UK based)
Salary: Up to £35,000
Are you a front-end developer who is looking to take their next steps in the industry? Up for the challenge of a fast-paced ecommerce environment? If so, read on.
We’re working with an award-winning ecommerce agency who are looking to hire their next front-end developer to help deliver on some large client projects for various sectors. Ideally, you’ll be someone who is passionate, adaptable, and a fast learner. You’ll primarily be coding with WordPress / Woo commerce / Shopify technology here, but with the opportunity to branch out and introduce new technology as your role progresses.
You’ll be working with an agile environment with highly skilled teams to design and build bespoke projects while ensuring they are maintained and scalable.
If you’re someone who likes learning and development, the business will fully support this, providing dedicated industry-recognised training and certifications in technology such as Magento.
- Working on project development needs, including possible issues that need to be solved within short time frames.
- Use tools such as analytics and prototype builds to help improve project sustainability.
- Collaborating closely with testers, designers, and developers on project launches.
- Highlighting possible new technologies to help establish the right applications to use on current and future projects.
- The opportunity to work on exciting internal projects within the already established pipeline.
- 6-12 months commercial experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge in one or all the following: WordPress, Woo Commerce and/or Shopify
- Agency / ecommerce experience
- Experience using any of the following technologies: Magento 1/2 and/or AWS.
- Fully remote (must be UK based)
- Flexible working hours
- Certified and recognised training with yearly training allowance
- Christmas shutdown
- Extra holidays with time served
- Conference and industry event participations when possible
- Top spec machine of your choosing
If you think this could be a step in the right direction for you, or if you know someone who might be interested in this position, apply now, or get in touch with Josh Wingate @ Chroma Recruitment on 07733 479 502 / email@example.com
Job Reference: BH-2725
Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Remote, Flexible Working, Training/Certifications
Salary From: £25000
Salary To: £35000
Job Industries: IT
Job Locations: United Kingdom
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Shopify, Woo Commerce, WordPress