Engineering Team Lead
Job Reference Number: 5027
Recruitment Consultant: Jake Hilton
Salary: £50,000 to £55,000
A specialist Controls & Automation firm in the South Yorkshire region are looking for an experienced Engineering Team Leader. This company supply solutions to a number of key sectors including Manufacturing, Energy, Process, and Infrastructure to name a few. They’re now looking to recruit heavily over the next 12 months due to landing a number of large scale projects.
As an Engineering Team Leader, you’ll report directly to the Projects Director and oversee the Engineering teams workloads as well the delivery of the teams projects. This role is split between leading a team and being technically responsible for Engineering work delivered on assignments such as Coding, Testing & Commissioning of various PLCs/DCSs, SCADA systems.
Engineering Team Lead activities include:
- Create and develop overall project concept from inception to commissioning in line with client requirements
- Coordination workload and delegating project work
- Planning workload to meet business plan commitments including effective prioritisation
- Facilitate technical in-house development of their team
- Holding regular team member reviews and formal 6 monthly reviews
- Managing project budget, including financial expenditure and labour
Engineering Team Lead Requirements:
- Degree Educated in Software Engineering / Electrical Qualifications
- Previous Control System & System Integration Experience
- PLC Programming – Rockwell, Siemens, Mitsubishi PLC’s (others considered)
- SCADA Design & Development
- Understanding of basic industrial processes & mechanical plant
- Platform, Rockwell FTViewSE, WinCC, ClearSCADA, Iconics
- Clean UK Driving License
- Flexible & Remote Working (Hybrid Shift)
- KPI Based Bonus
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Access to Company Car
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- On-site Free Parking
If you have the required skills and experience for this Engineering Team Lead role or would like to learn more, then please get in touch ASAP with an up to date copy of your CV. You can apply directly or contact Jake Hilton on 07719 552 312.
If this role isn’t of interest, but you know of someone who could be, Chroma Recruitment operates a referral scheme.
Chroma Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
Job Reference: BH-5027
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Hybrid Working, Bonus, Private Healthcare
Salary From: £50000
Salary To: £55000
Job Industries: Engineering
Job Locations: Sheffield
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: HMI, Machinery, Manufacturing, PLC Programming, production, System Integration