Job Reference No. 2767
DevOps Engineer required for an award-winning business that are now continuing to grow their portfolio of Enterprise Scale clients and deliver outstanding solutions, designed to make customers’ lives better! The team stands at over 150 located in a brand-new HQ on the edge of Manchester city centre, with free parking and easy public transport access. You will be paid up to £60K, be 100% remote (if you like), have flexible working hours, great contributory pension, personal development plans (training, events and courses etc.) and more.
With a client base that is currently made up of some of the biggest names in the UK, you’ll be working with the dedicated team of designers, developers and support engineers to deliver high quality software solutions.
You will be responsible for;
- Delivering and operating large scale, highly available distributed systems
- Writing automation scripts for provisioning, deployment, monitoring, disaster recovery and other tasks
- Collaborating with server engineers to design scalable, secure and modern architectures
- Working with support engineers to monitor and maintain deployed systems
- Focussing on automating builds via CI/CD pipelines and getting code into production as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Assisting other engineers with build scripts, to build, test, and deploy iOS and Android apps
- Maintaining CI/CD infrastructure
- Designing and implementing Enterprise Cloud solutions at scale
- Evaluating new tech and deciding which routes are best to take for new and sexisting projects
- AWS (CloudFormation, EC2, S3, RDS etc.)
- DevOps tooling (Ansible, Docker,Puppet,Terraform, Jenkins, Kubernetes etc.)
- Version Control (GIT, Bitbucket )
- AWS Certifications (Solutions Architect etc.)
- Remote working opportunities.
- Easily commutable state-of-the-art office.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Dedicated personal development plan for furthering your career.
- Healthy Pension Scheme.
- Secure, free parking.
- Free breakfast every day.
If you’re an experienced DevOps Engineer that is looking to step up your career please apply with your CV.
Job Reference: BH-2767
Salary: £60000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits
Salary From: £60000
Salary To: £60000
Job Industries: IT
Job Locations: Manchester
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: DevOps