Development Manager – PHP / Magento
Job Reference Number: 3069
Recruitment Consultant: Kelly Quinn
Digital Development Manager
Offering up to £70,000 per annum
Only 1 – 2 days per week on site
Web Development Manager / Lead Developer / Tech Lead / Development Manager / Digital Development Manager
Chroma Recruitment are working with one of the leading eCommerce business’s based in Manchester. Working with an ambitious digital development team, you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your role. We are looking to speak to candidates who can bring innovated ideas and have the ability to play a key role in the leadership of a leading Ecommerce team.
- Initially manage two developers with the view to grow the team!
- Manage 3rd parties and internal development
- You will be supported by in-house and third-party developers
- Take ownership of the existing website and digital roadmap
- Create the technical roadmap and plan projects
- Not hands on coding, managing role
- Ability to manage and grow a development team
- PHP / Magneto background
- An exceptional communicator, working with on-site and remote teams, and technical and non-technical audiences
- Have demonstrable success in project management methodology, stakeholder management and delivery
- Flexible working hours
- Regular social events.
- Birthday off
- Training and development
- And more!
Apply now for further information or get in touch directly with Kelly – firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: BH-3069
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum
Salary From: £60000
Salary To: £70000
Job Industries: Tech & Digital
Job Locations: Baguley
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Development Manager