Job Reference Number: 3125
Recruitment Consultant: Dan Liban
Database Administrator – DBA, SQL Server, Linux, PowerShell, Backup, Recovery
Are you looking for your next opportunity as a DBA?
You’ll be working with:
- SQL Server
- Windows Server
Day to day you’ll be:
- Configuring and maintaining database servers and processes
- Ensuring operational readiness
- Deploying, monitoring and managing SQL Server instances
- Responsible for Database migrations and upgrades
- Creating and testing backups
- Ensuring high performance and availability levels
- Fixing issues in real time.
- Keeping up to date with the latest in industry trends and developments
We’d like you to be:
- Excited about learning new skills and developing your own abilities
- A team player with excellent communication
- Comfortable under pressure, ideally from a managed services background.
A relevant degree or certification (e.g.Computer science) would be advantageous.
- 25 Days + bank Holidays
- Remote working options
- Life Cover policy
- Training and more.
About the business:
They’re a growing specialist in IT services that focus on the architecture, configuration and implementation of cloud based solutions for their varied client base.
If you’re a SQL DBA that’s looking for your next move within a growing specialist that will continue to push you’re your career forward please apply with your CV.
DBA | Database Administrator | SQL Server DBA
Job Reference: BH-3125
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holidays + bank holidays, remote working options, life cover policy, training and more.
Salary From: £25000
Salary To: £30000
Job Industries: Tech & Digital
Job Locations: Warrington
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Database Administration