Reference Number: 6216
Consultant: Dan Liban
£31,000 to £35,000
We require a Compliance Officer with previous experience in audits, quality systems and security compliance to join an established and trusted technology business with endless opportunity to grow and further your career.
You’ll work closely alongside the Head of Compliance supporting the management of processes both internally and externally for the business.
Day to day you’ll be:
- Supporting the business with its own ISO certifications and those of clients
- Updating procedures, and processes as required in line with policy changes
- Supporting annual audits with the controlling body and Head of Compliance
- Investigating and recommending resolutions for identified issues
- Supporting root cause analysis of areas requiring focus
- Supporting, developing and delivering training materials / programmes to support ongoing compliance against standards
- Acting as a point of reference to provide guidance and support to colleagues when required both internally and externally
- Supporting the ongoing optimisation of processes where possible
About the business:
Following on from recent success, this managed services provider specialise in the design, implementation and support of a range of support services and business applications including Cyber Security. Through technology they enable a range of SME’s and enterprise level organisations to work smarter.
If you’re a compliance officer looking for the opportunity to develop and further your skills then please apply with your CV.
Job Reference: BH-6216
Salary: £31000 - £35000 per annum
Salary From: £31000
Salary To: £35000
Job Industries: Tech & Digital
Job Locations: Stockport
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Audit, compliance, Quality Assurance, Security