Business Analyst – SDLC
Business Analyst – SDLC
Interview slots next week, looking to move fast!
Preference to candidates who live in commutable distance of Manchester or have ties already!
Want to work for a forward-thinking brand that continuously invests into the latest technologies?
We are thrilled to be working alongside one of Manchester’s most exciting businesses, helping them expand their bright and talented team. With projects continuing to grow, they are now in need of a well-rounded Business Analyst to push development to the next level.
What will you be doing?
- Getting involved with the creation and definition of greenfield projects, ensuring the scope and requirements are fully understood before approval is given.
- Working alongside IT and Development teams to create solutions which are cost and time effective, and aligned with IT and Business strategy.
- Continuously gathering requirements throughout the design and development of solutions, and returning feedback to the wider organisation, modifying timescales where necessary.
- Taking responsibility for managing and refining the product backlog
- Maintaining traceability and consistency throughout the project lifecycle.
- Actively contributing to the continual development of analysis approaches, methods and standards.
- Ensuring all deliverables match established plans and quality standards.
What are the essentials?
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a Business Analyst within an IT Department.
- Good working knowledge of SDLC.
- Top-notch communication, presentation and inter-personal skills.
- Experience of data, functional and business process modelling.
- Experience working in an agile Scrum environment.
- Experience of managing projects / any product ownership skills, would be an advantage.
- JIRA and confluence
What are the perks?
In return you will receive a competitive salary, 10% bonus plus, you’ll also benefit from:
- Onsite parking.
- Subsidised gym.
- Subsidised lunch.
- Dedicated funding for training and development.
- Flexible working hours.
- 3 / 6 / 12 monthly development plan reviews.
- Training and certification beneficial to the company and the individual.
- Amazing working environment!
Could this be the opportunity you’ve been looking for? Are you interested to know more?
Apply here or call Yassir on 07508 758 154 to get in touch.
Job Reference: BH-2659-5
Salary: £35000 - £42000 per annum, Benefits: 10% bonus - 40% discounts
Salary From: £35000
Salary To: £42000
Job Industries: IT
Job Locations: Greater Manchester
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Business Analysis, SDLC, Agile, Jira, Requirements gathering