Business Analyst – Reporting / Dashboards
Reference Number: 5350
Consultant: Louis Keane
Salary: £450 to £500 per day
6 months | Outside IR35 | Start ASAP | Hybrid
Business Analyst to work on a data reporting project within an SME who are bringing their systems together; the role will ultimately generate compliance and internal reporting from a single source.
Working closely with the Data Manager, you will take responsibility for building out and structure reporting throughout the business.
You will be comfortable working in a small / medium size business where outstanding communication will be paramount!
- At least 5 years solid experience as a Business Analyst
- Reporting and dashboards
- Financial data / information
- Used to working in an SME, taking on a wider some in a small project team
- Process design
Day to day:
- Requirements gathering from key stakeholders
- Documentation and detailing of Dashboard and reporting formats (wireframing)
- Collaborate with stakeholders and suppliers to build out reports
- Assistance in the hiring of a permanent member on to the team
- Cross train and upskill within the department
Please apply or contact Louis if you would like to hear more about this role, ‘teams’ interviews booked for this week!
Job Reference: BH-5350
Salary: £450 - £500 per day, Benefits: Hybrid - Outside IR35
Salary From: £450
Salary To: £500
Job Industries: Tech & Digital
Job Locations: Darwen
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Business Analyst – Reporting / Dashboards