Job Reference Number: 4861
Recruitment Consultant: Stella Grundy
Salary: £50,000 to £60,000
We are working with one of the UKs largest legal firms who are in search of an experienced Business Analyst. The Business Analysts form part of the IT Strategy, Architecture & Analysis team. This function sits within the IT Strategy and Delivery Team and is responsible for setting the direction for the use and investment in technology that supports the overall business strategy, and delivery of the new IT solutions.
The Business Analyst will be involved at an early stage in the Project Lifecycle to help define the drivers, objectives, scope, and high-level requirements. The Business Analyst will also have overall responsibility for delivery of the Business Analyst deliverables associated the projects and detailed analysis activities assigned to them.
Demonstrable experience in:
- Experience in eliciting requirements, using techniques such as interviews, document analysis, data analysis, and observation.
- Experience in documenting requirements as user stories utilising Azure Dev Ops.
- Experience in facilitating and presenting at workshops with senior business stakeholders.
- A proven track record of successful delivery of business change activity.
- Experience in process modelling techniques and notations, e.g., MS Visio, BPMN, use cases, entity models, data and information models, As Is and To Be process models etc.
- Experience in delivering process improvement using techniques such as Six Sigma, Lean etc.
Ideally, you’ll be / have:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent through demonstrable experience).
- BCS BA qualifications, e.g., The BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis (desirable).
- Accustomed to delivering projects using Project Management Qualification- Prince2, Agile or others (or equivalent through demonstrable experience).
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexible and agile working
- Life assurance & income protection
- Competitive employer matched pension contribution rate
- Health and wellbeing subsidy, up to £180 per year
- One day per year to volunteer (as part of our CSR initiative)
- Buy/sell holidays (up to 5 days each year)
If you would like to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: BH-4861
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum
Salary From: £50000
Salary To: £60000
Job Industries: Tech & Digital
Job Locations: Manchester
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Business Analyst