Job Reference Number: 4589
Recruitment Consultant: Stella Grundy
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000
We are working with a fast-growing MSP based in Greater Manchester, who have an urgent need for a Business Analyst who can ensure the customer requirements are understood, clear and feasible. You will support them in delivering software solutions which meet the customer-defined and validated business needs within stated commercial, quality and time constraints.
You will gather requirements from end users and stakeholders via requirements gathering and processes modelling workshops; conduct requirements analysis and verification; develop use case scenarios and process flow diagrams; participate in peer reviews and help create prototypes and wireframes to assist with the development of software solutions.
- Work with client stakeholder and development team to ensure that suer stories are clearly defined, delivered, and approved for deployment
- Translate business requirements into detailed system requirements and technical design specifications
- Investigate, model, define and document required business processes
- Carry out requirements analysis for change requests including requirements gathering and participating in workshops to understand project objectives and scope
- To work with other Software Solutions Architects and other stakeholders to develop realistic solutions to business requirements, considering budgets, timescales, and costs
- You will be working closely with internal Account Managers, Pre-sales staff and Solutions Designers to ensure projects are clearly defined. You will be co-ordinating technical teams, to deliver the projects successfully for the clients.
- 3+ years of technical business analysis experience, preferably in a consulting environment
- Enthusiastic and motivated personality, someone who really cares about what they do and the contribution they make
- Experience working with process modelling methodologies
- Experience in using cloud-based requirement management tools such as Azure DevOps, Jira, etc.
- Experience in system testing and creating test scripts
- Experience in Agile methodologies and Sprint planning
- Experience in ITIL processes and standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – able to liaise with stakeholders at all levels in both the client’s organisation and group
- State-of-the-art office with free parking
- Free 24-hour on-site gym (Manchester)
- A gift for expectant parents!
- Long service gifts to celebrate the milestones
Beer Fridays, end-of-month pizza, pool tables (with cross-office tournaments if you fancy your chances!), dress down every day, social events such as Summer BBQ, plus more!
If this role is of interest and you would like to apply please send your CV to Stella at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: BH-4589
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Salary From: £40000
Salary To: £45000
Job Industries: Tech & Digital
Job Locations: Manchester
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Business Analyst