BI Developer

Reference Number: 5432
Consultant: Steph Kavanagh
£45,000 to £48,000

We are currently recruiting for a BI Developer to join a healthcare company in Manchester on a permanent basis. This is a fully remote role where the team meets up once a month.

In this role you will report to the head of Data and be joining a team of 8. This role is 80% hands on and the other 20% of the time will be mentoring a small team of 3. This team looks after the entire group reporting and majority of the work is project based vs BAU.

Day to day of the role:

  • Design, develop, implement and management if new ETL processes
  • Work withs stakeholders to understand business needs
  • Produce high quality insight, analysis and support to the business
  • Co-ordinate incoming projects
  • Manage incoming issues escalated from the helpdesk

Essential skills include:

  •  SQL Server
  • Build / manage ETL’s

Desirable skills:

  • Alteryx
  • Power BI or Tableau

If you are interested in this position, please apply below or get in touch ASAP on 07847 710702 or email your CV to

Job Information

Job Reference: BH-5432
Salary: £45000 - £48000 per annum
Salary From: £45000
Salary To: £48000
Job Industries: Tech & Digital
Job Locations: Manchester
Job Types: Permanent

Apply for this Job

Please enter your full name.

Enter a valid email address.

Add your cover letter for supporting information here.

Upload your CV to accompany your application for this job.

Fields marked with * are required.