Job Reference Number: 4607
Recruitment Consultant: Stella Grundy
Salary: £28,000 to £32,000 (+ commission)
1 day per week for first few months then fully remote with occasional site travel.
This role is for an Account Manager who can work on key accounts and can identify opportunities to add value to clients, can negotiate, up-sell and cross-sell.
Our client is a well-known SaaS company who produce an industry leading application that is streamlining the way we work. You will join a small but rapidly expanding team where tech and innovation are at the very heart of everything they do.
They are looking for an Account Manager who will:
- Take ownership of up to 15 key accounts
- Identify growth and new business opportunities within those key accounts
- Generate increased revenue and be proactive in adding value to both company and client
- Drive and deliver client demonstrations
- Report on client growth performance using KPI’s
There is currently an untapped opportunity to grow these accounts and to take on the responsibility of being the right-hand person to the Customer Experience Manager.
- An accomplished Account Manager with’ SaaS or IT or Applications Account Management experience
- Evidence of identifying opportunities and increasing sales
- Proactive, great at negotiating and with a real drive to develop large accounts
- A personable manner and a genuine enthusiasm to help push the company forward
- Mostly remote (first few months 1 day per week then fully remote with some client visits)
- A great work-life balance
- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Flexible working hours
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com
Job Reference: BH-4607
Salary: £32000 per annum
Salary From: £32000
Salary To: £32000
Job Industries: Tech & Digital
Job Locations: Hybrid Working, Liverpool
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Account Manager