3rd Line IT Support Engineer
Reference Number: 6122
Consultant: Dan Liban
£30,000 to £35,000
We require a 3rd Line Engineer to join an established and trusted technology business with endless opportunity to grow and further your career.
You’ll provide 3rd line support working alongside a technical, cross-functional team of engineers that take great pride in their work culture to ensure a positive, productive and enjoyable environment
You’ll be working with:
- Microsoft 365
- VMware & Hyper-V
- AzureAD (Entra)
- Active Directory
- NAS & SAN
- Firewall management
Day to day you’ll be:
- Delivering outstanding customer service through understanding the user’s needs.
- Providing technical support for a range of technologies and clients (From SME’s to Enterprise level)
- The point of technical escalation for the 2nd line team and ensuring high levels of service are delivered and maintained.
- Taking full ownership of incidents and ensuring they are quickly prioritised appropriately
- Updating and creating technical documentation
- Mentoring the junior engineers
- Getting involved in project implementations, including planning and design through to completion
- Communicating and liaising verbally and in writing with all stakeholders (Internal users, customers, suppliers etc.)
- Diagnosing and resolving complex business issues in an MS environment
- Pursuing personal development of your skills/ knowledge base to effectively perform the role at a high standard.
About the business:
Following on from recent success, this managed services provider specialise in the design, implementation and support of a range of support services and business applications including Cyber Security. Through technology they enable a range of SME’s and enterprise level organisations to work smarter.
If you’re a 3rd Liner or looking for the opportunity to step up from a 2nd line role and further your skills then please apply with your CV.
Job Reference: BH-6122
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefoits
Salary From: £30000
Salary To: £35000
Job Industries: Tech & Digital
Job Locations: Stockport
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: IT SUPPORT