Resourcer / Trainee Sourcing Consultant
Who are we?
We are a growing recruitment business based in the luxurious surroundings of Booth Street in central Manchester.
With over 60 years’ combined experience, we are grown-up, consultative and no-nonsense in our approach. We are proud to say that we have established both successful IT and Engineering divisions and we have more recently opened a Legal department.
Having grown from strength to strength since our inception in 2016, we are now looking to hire a Recruitment Resourcer for our IT business offering, who can contribute to the ongoing growth.
We are a close-knit team, seeking a smart, talented and ambitious individual who can provide a quality service to candidates and clients alike, while still having fun at work.
What can we offer you?
- The latest cloud recruitment and candidate sourcing technology.
- A 7-Step training and career development programme, including group and individual training.
- A role where you can create your own opportunities and career path, whether you’re more driven by finding the best candidates or developing client relationships (or both!).
- Uncapped commission and additional incentives attached to your success.
- Hours that allow you a work-life balance: an hour for lunch and a 4pm finish on Friday
- You’ll get your birthday off, and an early finish for Christmas.
What’s the job?
- Search and identify top candidates within your chosen industry
- Network within your market, speaking to candidates and identifying their needs and requirements
- Meet, coach and develop professional relationships with candidates and clients
- Match candidates with clients or vacancies, and set up meetings
- Listen | Understand | Deliver to provide top-class service to candidates and clients
Who are we looking for?
Someone who is:
- Self-motivated, determined and tenacious
- Confident with a ‘solutions’ attitude
- A smart problem solver who thinks outside the box
- Willing and able to learn and bring new ideas
- Able to follow a structure and process while being innovative and creative
- Tech savvy and social media aware
- A strong speaker and writer
Sound like the kickstart you’re looking for? Or just interested to hear more? We’re happy to have a call or a meeting for a confidential, informal discussion to discover how Chroma can collaborate with you (no strings attached!).