Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Chroma Recruitment are a Manchester-based business, with an ambitious team and equally ambitious growth plans! With turnover set to increase 150% year on year and headcount having doubled since January 2021, this is our most exciting time yet. To support our future plans, we are looking for a self-motivated and passionate Graduate Recruitment Consultant who can help expand our network and take Chroma to the next level.
As a small business, we believe in doing things properly and investing in our people, giving them the right tools to succeed. You will be given the opportunity to take courses, develop, learn new skills and put your own stamp on the role. You will be working alongside a Business Unit Director or Team Manager to ensure that you’re supported throughout your journey with us, as well as provided with a wealth of promotional opportunities due to our ongoing expansion.
We are big believers in culture and the people making a company, and our values of respect, humility, teamwork, and commitment underpin everything we do. As our Managing Director always says: “You’re only as good as the people around you!”
- Work closely with Business Development Consultants to accurately identify the needs of our clients
- Search and identify top candidates within your chosen vertical market, e.g. Software, DevOps, Change etc.
- Search our Database and relevant Job Boards for suitable candidate
- Telephone/Video screen candidates to ensure the correct cultural fit
- Match candidates with clients or vacancies, managing the full process of interviews to offer
- Network within your chosen vertical market to create a Candidate ecosystem.
- Develop your own personal brand by creating interesting and engaging content to use Social Media Channels
- Given clear goals and targets to achieve based on industry expertise
- Listen | Understand | Deliver to provide top-class service to candidates and clients
Qualities and skills you’ll need to succeed
- Self-motivated, determined and tenacious
- Comfortable building relationships with new candidates
- A smart problem solver who thinks outside the box
- Willing to learn new skills and bring new ideas
- Able to follow a structure and process while being innovative and creative
- Tech savvy and social media aware
What can we offer you?
- An uncapped commission scheme with no threshold!!
- Your birthday off and a company Christmas shutdown
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- International travel rewards. We’ve already done Barcelona & Dublin. Next up, the Super Trip!
- Health cash plan, covering optical, dental, physio and more
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- A fun and relaxed team with regular social events and company incentives
- The opportunity to build a professional network
Does this Graduate Recruitment Consultant role sound right for you? Whether you’re at entry-level, a graduate or looking to take the next step in your career, we’re interested to speak to you! Drop your CV here, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0161 826 1120.
If you already have recruitment experience and would like to apply for a more senior consultant role, check out our other internal vacancies.