Graduate / Junior UX Designer
Salary: Up to £27,000 + Bonus
UX is at the centre of a successful e-commerce business and this business is serious about being the best. Are you up for the challenge?
Due to the company’s explosive growth, an opportunity has opened up for a talented Junior UX Designer to join their creative and dynamic UX team. Based in Central Manchester, they are on the lookout for a forward-thinking individual who can work smart and is not phased by a fast-paced business.
This is the opportunity to shape a website visited by millions of people every week, collaborating with like-minded teammates to create seamless user experiences.
What will you be doing?
- Working alongside the UX team to translate concepts and briefs into intuitive user experiences
- Building design experiences using HTML, CSS and JS
- Providing design ideas and resource to website development projects
- Designing hotfixes on the front end of the site
- Identifying areas of improvement in the user experience, and devising innovative design and user journey solutions
- Collaborating across teams, senior stakeholders and developers to achieve top quality design and build
- Being the voice of UX design for optimisation workshops and projects
- Keeping up with UX trends and practices, including mobile, tech and social
What essentials will they look for?
- Prototyping tools e.g. Axure
- Ability to iterate and prototype your designs and solutions efficiently
- A genuine passion for UX, and advancements in the field
It’s an advantage to have:
- Experience using UX best design practices, with an understanding of ‘mobile first’ and responsive design
- Experience using A/B testing tools e.g. Monetate, Optimizely
- Experience building wireframes
- Photoshop skills
- Ability to present your design solutions within the business, including to senior stakeholders
What’s the package?
- Salary up to £27,000
- Company bonus
- Investment in training and development
- Subsidised gym
- Subsidised lunch
- Regular office socials
This is an amazing opportunity for a talented UX enthusiast to learn and grow as part of a dynamic e-commerce business with a bright future.
Could that person be you? Get in touch with your CV, or give us a ring on 0161 826 1120 for more information.