Second Line Support Analyst
Salary: Up to £26,000 + Benefits
Due to continuing expansion, a fantastic opportunity is available for a skilled 2nd Line Support Analyst to join a market-leading business whose platform has over half the global market share. Based in an attractive South Manchester office, the successful 2nd Line Support Analyst will earn up to £26,000, with an after-hours pay scheme once fully trained.
You would be joining a team of 1st and 2nd Line Engineers, problem-solving for a range of users on Applications (iOS or Android) and Windows XP/7, as well as dealing with issues in Backend Databases, IP Telephony, hardware and bespoke applications.
What’s the role?
- Acting as the single point of contact for customers with complex issues which cannot be solved by 1st Line team
- Diagnosing bugs and identifying the root cause
- Taking calls from customers and logging support tickets
- Providing training and support to customers (remotely) and to other team members
- Contributing to the growth of the internal and external support database
- Providing top-notch, efficient service to all customers
Experience and background required?
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Windows XP/7
- Knowledge of telephony (systems and integration) and networking (VPNs)
- Experience using remote access tools
- Willingness to persist and see incidents through to resolution
- Genuine team player who gets stuck in to the task in hand
- Someone who can work calmly under pressure
What are the perks?
As well as a salary of up to £26,000 and a buzzing office in South Manchester, you’ll receive:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- On-site kitchen (fully equipped)
- Training on their bespoke application
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Free gym membership
- Childcare benefits
What do you think? If you’re open to a quick, confidential chat, give us a call on 0161 457 1175, or drop Zack Georgiou a message.