Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is a fast-moving tech business based in Manchester city centre. Due to exponential growth, the company is seeking a strong Scrum Master to manage across multiple teams.
You will be the ‘go-to’ person for four scrum teams, contributing towards the successful delivery of technology projects. This is a great opportunity for someone with a growth mindset, as they are anticipating an increase in the number of teams and projects in the near future.
You will be a pragmatic, forward-thinking individual who is a quick worker and not phased by a fast paced business which works to aggressive deadlines.
- Facilitate Agile practices, e.g. daily stand ups, sprint planning, backlog refinement, reviews and retrospectives
- Day-to-day facilitation of ‘getting work done’, including prioritising tickets, managing individuals’ workloads, ensuring progress is monitored and removing blockers
- Keep energy and motivation within the team high to ensure all individuals are aligned and engaged with sprint goals
- Help the team assess their ‘Scrum Maturity’, and refine practices through guidance and coaching
- Improve transparency within the team
- Guide and coach the team to become self-organised
- Build a safe and trusting environment where conflicts can be managed in a healthy way without fear of blame
- ‘Top-notch’ communication, organisation and mentoring skills
- Good knowledge of leadership, facilitation, conflict resolution, continual improvement and increasing transparency
- Strong knowledge of scrum theory, Agile techniques and Agile frameworks e.g. Kanban
- Adaptive to change and a fast-paced environment
- Ability to commit to delivering a project on time
Essential experience will include:
- 2 years solid proven track record as a Scrum Master
- Certified Scrum Master (or working towards)
- Strong ‘hands-on’ experience in a technology environment
- Experience working in an Agile environment / championing Agile methodology
- Competitive salary
- On-site Gym
- Flexible working
- Health and well-being time
Could this be the opportunity up you’ve been looking for? Are you interested to know more? Give Zack Georgiou a call on 07771 577326 or hit “Apply” to get in touch.