Junior Scrum Master
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
Our client is a fast-moving tech business based in Manchester city centre. Due to exponential growth, the company is seeking a Scrum Master to manage across multiple teams.
Looking to kick start your career as a Scrum Master in a highly agile environment? You will grow to be the ‘go-to’ person, contributing towards the successful delivery of technology projects.
You will be a pragmatic, forward-thinking individual who is a quick worker and not phased by a fast-paced business which works to aggressive deadlines.
- Facilitate Agile practices, e.g. daily stand ups, sprint planning, backlog refinement, reviews and retrospectives
- Working towards day-to-day facilitation of ‘getting work done’, including prioritising tickets, ensuring progress is monitored and removing blockers
- Keep energy and motivation within the team high to ensure all individuals are aligned and engaged with sprint goals
- Help to guide and coach the team to become self-organised
Essential experience will include:
- Worked within IT as a Scrum Master or a keen interest in becoming one
- Great attitude towards learning
- Strong knowledge of Scrum
- Strong ‘hands-on’ experience in a technology environment
- Experience working in an Agile environment / championing Agile methodology
- Competitive salary
- On-site Gym
- Flexible working
- Health and well-being time
Could this be the opportunity up you’ve been looking for? Are you interested to know more? Give Beth a call on 0161 457 1175 or hit “Apply” to get in touch.